Sunday, December 7, 2014

Korean polish for everybody!

I just got this lovely glitter polish the other day at Homeplus, which is a big department store here in Korea. It was hard to get a good, focused picture of it, so sorry these kind of suck. It's a mixture of medium sized white hexes, tiny white squares, pastel hexes, larger pink squares that are kind of metallic, and teeny tiny holographic glitter dust. I thought it looked pretty in the bottle, but it's even better when it's on. I've layered two coats over Essie Cocktails & Coconuts.
Then I read something about a group of people who live in Japan and take photos of things in stores, put them online, and mail them to folks in other countries who'd like to buy them. I thought to myself, "I should do that with nail polish!" South Korea is full of little cosmetic stores, and they all carry nail polish. On top of lovely glitters like this one, I've seen textures, glitter crellys, and all sorts of bright and pastel creams.
So I'm proposing the idea of going out and finding nice polishes and mailing them to ladies (or men) in other countries who would like to try some Korean polishes. Most of them are very inexpensive.  If you're interested, please send me an email letting me know what types or colors of polish you'd like, how much you want to spend or how many bottles you want, and whether you'd like to see pictures of what I find first or if you want a mystery bag based on your preferences. Or if you know of brands you like, such as Tony Moly or Modi, I can get the particular ones you want. I'm only asking the buyer to cover the cost of the polish and shipping, plus a small shopping/transport/handling fee of $2 per order. Unfortunately I'll only be here for another 5 weeks or so, so if you want some, act fast! :)




3 comments:

  1. Lovely polish! Korean cosmetic companies do glitter bombs so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do. I really like this one, and it was less than $4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour!!

    www.milimanicure.blogspot.co.uk
    Hope you can follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete