Saturday, January 31, 2015

Misplaced pictures

Dudes! So I did this manicure like a month ago but then I totally forgot to make a post about it, which is crazy because I quite liked it. But now that I'm in the process of moving from Korea to Okinawa, all my nail polish and stamping supplies are packed up to get shipped. :( So I don't remember all the names of the shades and the stamping plate I used, but I can come back and edit this post later when I finally have all my glorious nail stuff back.
I do know that the glitter on my pinky is one of Etude House's cute new glitters, containing all kinds of shapes like stars, moons, and snowflakes. I sure am going to miss South Korea's fantastic, cheap glitter polishes.





2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the shimmer and glitter! I need the glitter in my life (like I need another hole in my head). *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love this glitter. I bought another bottle of the same type in different colors, tealish blue and lime green I think. I can't remember! It will be packed in a box until March. -_-

    ReplyDelete