Friday, January 2, 2015

Purple and gold holo shimmer

I am quite pleased with this manicure. I used another of the three polishes my mom sent me for Christmas, OPI DS Classic. When I put it on my wish list, I thought it was just a gold foil. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in person and discovered it's actually a semi sheer goldish nude shade with holo sparkle. I noticed it had the same finish as a purple polish I got recently from Etude House, play polish #300 and I knew they'd go well together. I did the design using these funny curved v shape tip stickers from bornprettystore.com and some caviar beads I found at Daiso.



2 comments:

  1. Oh, pretty! I actually thought the OPI DS Classic bits were negative space at first! :) These colours work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really like this polish a lot.

    ReplyDelete